Becoming a member of the New England Transfer Association provides you with the opportunity to join an experienced group of professionals. Not only will you benefit from the connections you make with other colleagues from both two and four-year colleges and universities, you will also enjoy the following as part of your membership:
- Professional Development Sessions throughout the year. Professional development sessions have covered diverse transfer related topics such as International Transfer Issues, Automated Transfer Process, Non-Traditional Transfer Credit, and Articulation Agreements. Professional development sessions are free to members of NETA!
- Access to the Members Only section of the website-this includes a membership forum, membership directory, job postings, and our archives.
- Continually flowing information via newsletters and email blasts regarding transfer and academic issues on the national level.
- Access to the NETA Clearinghouse Calendar to list and view transfer events throughout New England.
- The opportunity to build leadership skills and professional experience through one of our many committees!
Any questions you may have regarding NETA membership can be directed to Roberta Rogers, Membership Chair, Roberta.RogersBednarek@trincoll.edu or 860-297-2150.